First I would like to thank Jamie from Some Epiphanies for nominating me. I thoroughly enjoy your posts https://filosophickle.wordpress.com/
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
My answers to the questions:
- Tea or coffee? Definately Tea. I drink strong tea with milk, made properly in a tea pot. I am a complete tea’aholic. Whenever i go on holiday I always take my teabags with me, and sometimes a tea pot too. I actually can’t stand coffee, I never drink it, and can’t even stand the smell.
- Do you prefer writing with a keyboard or a pen? I do a little of both. Sometimes I like to just sit down and type straight onto word or onto wordpress, then do a bit of editing. Sometimes I like to take a notepad and sit somewhere, like in the garden and write, then edit it as I type it up later.
- What inspires you to write the most? I am inspired by nature and often get inspiration from my dreams but I have also been inspired by the people on my creative writing course and my tutor. I am sad because my course finished before Easter.
- What are the movies you love? I absolutely love Old films. I grew up watching films with my Grandmother and my Mum, so I love films like All about Eve, with Bette Davis, and I also love old british films, like ‘Passport to Pimlico’ and Great Expectations by David Lean. I may do a blog and mention all the old films I have in my collection. The most modern film that I love is ‘There’s something about Mary’ because it made me cry with laughter from begining to end, and that’s rare.
- What are the songs you love? I was born in 1977 and so grew up dancing round the kitchen with my Mum to Disco music, so I love a bit of Disco. Anything from the Saturday Night Fever Album is great. I am also into Classical music, Dvorak is one of my favourite composers, along with Beethoven and Tchaikovsky. I also LOVE Patsy Cline. Quite a mix.
- If you could only take three things with you to a desolate island, what would it be? Full tea making facilities, Music and a good book to read.
- Which country would you love to visit? This is so difficult because there are so many. I have always wanted to see Canada. I would also like to see Iceland. I am planning a little trip to Norway in October so I can cross that off the list. I have already been to Australia and New Zealand (both beautiful).
- What are kind of books you like reading? I like books that take me to another time and place, so fantasy fiction is good. I don’t like anything too dark or horrific, so I like something with a good moral tale and a happy ending. Katherine Kerr writes some fantasy set in a pseudo celtic workd that I love.
- Favourite childhood hero? Gosh, this is quite hard. I suppose I loved King Arthur and Merlin, I always wanted to be Merlin.
- What is one thing you like about yourself? I suppose that would have to be my sense of humour. I can find something to laugh at in most situations. I often laugh at the unfortunate things that can happen in life. Better to laugh than cry.
- What are the kind of clothes you like to go with? Traditional, I wear shirts with collars and chinos most of the time. You will hardly ever see me in a tracksuit. I wear shorts but only usually on holiday in a warmer climate, I do know people who wear shorts all the year round, in the UK, but I am not one of them. I do like to dress up really smart once in a while. I have a very large collection of ties.
- http://bitchininthekitchendotorg.wordpress.com/ – The Britchy One
- http://swervestrikesback.wordpress.com/ – Tintins
- http://thereckoningdotblog.wordpress.com/ – thereckoning 12
- http://thecreativeptsdgal.wordpress.com/ – PTSD Gal
- http://lemanshots.wordpress.com/ – Lemanshots
I have done this a few times now, and I don’t have a lot of confidence that I am linking them correctly. I hope I have….
- If you could have a tree that produced one thing you really need, what would it be?
- Name a favourite artist.
- What musical instrument can you play?
- What musical instrument do you wish you could play?
- If you could bring a famous dead person back to life and ask them questions who would it be?
- What would be the first question you’d ask them?
- What colour would your spirit aura be?
- Would you rather fly like an eagle or swim like a dolphin?
- Which author would you want to invite to dinner?
- What is your favourite quick meal to eat, when you can’t be bothered to buy anything?
- Would you rather write a poem that made people laugh or a story that made people cry?
OK So there you go. Thank you again my friend, Jamie at Some Epiphanies. I hope the links work and I look forward to reading your responses. Of course some of you might be sick of the whole thing and not want to take part. Please still answer a couple of the question in the comments anyway.