1) Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
2) Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
3) Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
4) Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
5) Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
6) Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Thank you very much to A Guy called Bloke for nominating me for this award.
I thoroughly recommend you check out his blog below:
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
3 Things About Me:
- I only started blogging 7 weeks ago, on the 7th of March and had absolutely no blogging experience before that. That might explain why my blog is such a mess and really needs a tidy up.
- I absolutely detest the taste and smell of coffee. No Starbucks for me.
- I sing in the car, sometimes so loudly I get strange looks from people driving past.
Question set by A Guy Called Bloke:
If life was measured by a piece of string, how long would Infinity be?
Ermm… 42. Yep Definitely 42. Or maybe 27?
What do butterflies get in their stomach when they’re nervous?
Is it illegal to kill an ant?
Only if there is a U in Ant.
Which ‘urban legend’ scares you the most?
That the world is ruled by a secret Lizard cult. It’s so plausible, it’s scary.
Of the following films, which would you say is the most fitting to be classed as totally Mysterious and more importantly … why?
Eyes Wide Shut
The Da Vinci Code
I have only seen two of these films, and in Seven, great film though it is, you pretty much know who is doing it, so no mystery there, so I’ll have to go The Da Vinci Code because no one ever suspects the Englishman do they?
My Questions for my nominees
- What has been the most unexpected result of blogging for you?
- When they set up a new city on Mars would you choose to stay on Earth or move to Mars?
- Ideally would you prefer to live in a city or in the country, or in the Suburbs?
- What was the last book you picked up?
- What would you say your least attractive personality trait is?
My Nominees are:
Please feel free to ignore this if you don’t want to take part. I know they can be time consuming, but it is nice to be nominated and nice to show my nominees that I appreciate their work too.
All the best