I have been nominated for the 3 quotes challenge by the brilliant:
I thoroughly recommend you taking some time to read their blog, you won’t regret it.
I was also nominated for this challenge last week, but have only just caught up with my emails by:
Please take a moment to have a look at their blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Post one quote per day over three days.
- Nominate 3 blogs per day to take part in the challenge.
Well I am going to vary it a bit….
Firstly I want the blogs I nominated to answer two questions,
- Why did they start blogging
- Why did they choose the name of their blog
Then do the quote thing and nominate between 1 and 3 blogs. These things go round like an epidemic sometimes, so there is absolutely no pressure to take part if you are sick of them.
- I started blogging because I was doing a creating writing course and I realised that sharing what you’ve written and seeking feedback is the only way to know if what you’ve written is any good, and the only way to grow and improve. I decided to take a huge leap into the unknown and start a blog. It has been a truly wonderful experience and I have made some great blogging pals, from all over the world.
- I chose the name because Tales from the Mind of Kristian pretty much sums up what my blog is about and it also channelled some of that feeling you get with “Tales of the unexpected”.
My mission in life is not merely to survive,
but to thrive;
and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humour, and some style.
- Maya Angelou
I would like to nominate:
Take part if you want to, but if you have had enough of these challenges, then that’s fine.
All the best.