I have been nominated for the 3 quotes challenge by two brilliant bloggers: Ang4him and Ray of Light.
Please take a moment to have a look at their blogs.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Post one quote per day over three days.
- Nominate 3 blogs per day to take part in the challenge.
Well I am going to vary it a bit….
Firstly I want the blogs I nominate to answer two questions,
- Why did they start blogging
- Why did they choose the name of their blog
Then do the quote thing and nominate between 1 and 3 blogs. These things go round like an epidemic sometimes, so there is absolutely no pressure to take part if you are sick of them.
- I started blogging because I was doing a creating writing course and I realised that sharing what you’ve written and seeking feedback is the only way to know if what you’ve written is any good, and the only way to grow and improve. I decided to take a huge leap into the unknown and start a blog. It has been a truly wonderful experience and I have made some great blogging pals, from all over the world.
- I chose the name because Tales from the Mind of Kristian pretty much sums up what my blog is about and it also channelled some of that feeling you get with “Tales of the unexpected”.
“The only way to have a friend is to be one.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
A friend is a true ally in this world of ours. There is so much hatred and bitterness out there facing us each day. A friend is someone who you aren’t competing against, you aren’t pretending to be someone else. You are supporting each other and making each others journey through life just that little bit easier and more enjoyable. You can quote me on that. 😉
Today I would like to nominate: