Has just renominated me for this award, which is absolutely brilliant!
Please click on the link and read her entertaining blog:
Learning to Accept, Embrace & Love My Imperfections
1) Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
2) Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
3) Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
4) Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
5) Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
6) Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
7) Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
So you may be asking – What is the Mystery Blogger Award? Well, since that covers one of the rules that I’m choosing to follow today – here is your answer!
“The Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
3 Things about me:
- I have a plum tree in the garden. It produces lots of plums which I usually make into jam, or Plum Cake.
- I am so old fashioned that lots of people tell me I was born in the wrong century. I embrace it.
- One day I would love to have a dog. Or maybe a pair of dogs, called Montie and Verdi….Maybe.
1.) Is it true cannibals don’t eat clowns because they taste funny?
No, in fact they eat the ones that tell bad jokes first.
2.) What is the weirdest thing someone has ever said about you before? (I had someone once tell me my eyes were ugly and that they looked like they were yellow with black holes in them – I think they were on something!)
About ten years ago I was visiting the Eden Project in Cornwall. There was a bunch of school kids visiting from France and one of the girls came up to me and asked me
“Excuse me, are you Kevin Costner?” in English with a French accent.
I of course said No I wasn’t and probably blushed.
Then she said. “Ahh, Yes you are, You are Kevin Costner.” And then she went back to her group and started talking in rapid and frantic French. Then the whole group surrounded me and too my photograph and asked if I would sign my autograph…
Now I have no idea what that was about, but somewhere in France is a kid with an autograph book, with ‘Kevin Costner’ written in it with my handwriting….
3.) You just died – write your obituary with only six words
All that Enthusiasm. What a Shame!
4.) Would you rather have skin that changes color based on your emotions or tattoos appear all over your body depicting what you did yesterday? And describe what that would look like on you today.
I already seem to have one of those faces that people can read and see my thoughts clearly laid out. I find that annoying! If I had tattoos that depicted what I did yesterday it would be me sitting at the computer typing, or me watering plants on my allotment.
5.) Where do all the missing socks really go?
I reckon they all go into a black hole and end up in a parallel universe. It was something that I was going to ask Dr. Stephen Hawking if ever I got the chance. Sadly I’m too late now. I’ll never know if my theory was correct.
- If you had to paint a part of your body, what part and what colour would it be?
- If you could resurrect a Singer or a Band from the dead to perform at your next birthday party, which one would it be?
- What labour saving device would you like to be invented?
- What comes to your mind when I say “Overrated“?
- What crazy theory that’s really ‘Out there’ do you sort of think, might be right?
My Nominominees. (and I am not going to nominate 10 – 20 because I think that is WAY to excessive.)
He he. So I said I wouldn’t nominate 10 -20 blogs but ended up nominating 9!
These are all great blogs and I wanted to let them know I appreciate them and their work. If you don’t want to take part in this, please don’t.
All the best.