Wow, this is fantastic! I have been nominated for the Liebster award by that fantastic bloke
His blog is amazingly diverse from poems, dog and cat interviews, entertaining stories and quotes of the day. Some of his poems are a bit near the knuckle, he knows the one I mean… 🙂 but they are always entertaining. Thank you for the nomination.
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Ask them 11 questions.
- Let them know you have nominated them.
Questions from Guy called Bloke:
1] WhAt is the WEirDeSt thing about you?
I can’t choose, there are so many. I am really talkative but sometimes find it hard to talk if there are lots of people around me, so some people know me as that quiet guy and others think I am that outgoing person. I am both. Eye contact is a thing too. I either end up giving too much eye contact so people think I am trying to scare them, or end up talking to the ceiling. Hopefully people just see me smiling and know I am trying.
2] If you had a choice to be haunted by a ghost, who would you pick and why?
Probably the ghost of someone nice but interesting, who I could have a good chat to. I can’t think of anyone offhand though…
3] Which cartoon character do you resemble the most??
I don’t really know. People used to say I looked like Animal from the Muppets.
4] Is there anything orange within 10 feet of you right now? WHAT???
The cover of the book ‘A Short History of the World’ by Geoffrey Blainey. (not sure if I have actually read it.)
5] John Belushi in Animal House 1978 is a classic, however if you haven’t seen it, nor care for it, well it isn’t! However the question IS have you ever been involved in a Food Fight?? Fess up, how, when , why?
I did have a food fight at University. I remember coming back from a night out with some friends and I announced that I was sober enough to cook us all a fried breakfast, it was 2am. I was right, as it turned out. I cooked us all an amazing breakfast with lots of tomato ketchup. Then one of the guys who’s room was in the same building and we shared the kitchen with, came back from having a few drinks. He was a bit more worse for wear than I was. He opened the fridge and began eating a bowl of custard that he managed to get all down him. Well, we laughed. So he started, playfully and drunkenly throwing custard at us. So we threw tomato ketchup at him and then it turned into a full on food fight. Both Custard and tomato ketchup feel really horrible drying on your skin, and so I decided to take a shower. Unfortunately play time for my mates hadn’t ended and they sneaked into the bathroom and took my clothes while I was in the shower. They then used the keys in my trouser pocket to lock my bedroom door and took my clothes and keys into the kitchen where they waited for me with a camera at the ready.
I managed to find someone’s rugby sock to preserve my dignity….I know the photos are waiting somewhere for me to become worth blackmailing.
9] Have you figured it out yet and if so what is the point? That’s the question, not 2 B or not 2 B but the point?
Yes. There is no purpose at all. The train doesn’t go anywhere; just enjoy the ride.
10] Which was better, above or below and why? And if Neither, show us yours!
I prefer Cars By Gary Numan, but the video didn’t work. I liked more tune, and it has an interesting tune. It also takes me back to when I used to hear it in the early 80’s when I was a wee lad.
11] What is the opposite to being scared of heights?
Afraid of Pits and holes. Seems like a perfectly sensible phobia to me.
Answers please on the back of a used sock!
I am sorry for not replying on a used sock, they were all in the wash.
My Questions for my nominees:
- Name a tree, plant or flower that you really like.
- Do you have any simple recipes that have been handed down in your family? If so, share one.
- Sponge cake or Cheese platter?
- Who is an author who you recently discovered and really like?
- Is there a song that takes you back to your childhood? If so name it.
- Name the movie you have watched the most times.
- If zombies came through your front door and you had to make a run through your back door and only had time to grab one thing to take with you, what would it be?
- If you were bought tickets to go to any large venue and watch anything of your choice, what would we see when the curtain goes up?
- Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?
- Can you play a musical instrument? Tell me which one/ones
- If you wrote a bestseller who would you dedicate it to?
My Nominees are:
Like I always say, please don’t feel pressured to take part if you don’t want to. I just wanted you to know I appreciate your blogs and the work you put into them.
All the best