I have been kindly and generously nominated for this award by The Haunted Wordsmith, see the link below and check out her blog. She also does daily triple word prompts that are really fun.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer 11 questions about yourself provided by you nominator—or 11 random facts
- Nominate 5-11 fellow bloggers with fewer than 1000 followers who you think deserve the award
- Create a new list of questions for your nominees
- List the rules in your post
- Let your nominees know of your nomination personally
Questions posed by The Haunted Wordsmith:
- If you could be any animal, what would it be?
- Do you believe in fairy tales?
- What is your favorite movie/tv show?
- What are you reading right now?
- What is one movie people would be surprised to learn you like?
- If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
- What advice would you give your younger self?
- If you could swap blogs with someone, who would it be?
- Name three places anywhere in the Universe that you would like to see up close.
- Dog, cat, fish, bird, reptile, small mammal, or no pet at all?
- A Raven, It will be nice to be able to fly and also most people are scared of them, a bit. They do seem to be the stuff of Nightmares.
- Yes, absolutely. Life is a fairy tale, there are goodies and baddies and great stuff happens and stepmothers are usually not very nice (except for you of course, if you are reading this and happen to be a stepmother).
- I have a few favourite movies and TV shows. Father Ted was one of my favourite comedies, along with Blackadder and The Good Life (If you don’t know them, look them up) and I am an avid fan of the Simpsons.
- I am currently rereading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Just read Agatha Christie Halloween Party.
- I love old movies, really old movies, like Gone with the Wind and All about Eve, Kind hearts and coronets and The Life and Death of Colonel Blimp, so it surprises people to see in my DVD collection, along with these golden oldies, There Something about Mary. It makes me cry with laughter from beginning to end. Although it’s probably getting a bit old now…
- Oh, I don’t really know. I’m happy being me. Someone else would be too much of a climbdown 😉
- I would tell myself not to be so worried all the time. Most things work out OK. Also Stop procrastinating and work harder!
- Again, like question 6, everyone’s blogs are so unique, I don’t think I would swap with anyone, but please don’t construe that as not liking other blogs, there are lots of blogs out there that I think are really fantastic, but I don’t think you can ever copy someone else’s style, you have to make your own.
- The Rings of Saturn, Macchu Picchu and Atlantis (I’m sure it still exists somewhere out there).
- I currently have chickens, which I would not give up, but I would LOVE a dog.
Now for my Nominees. To be frank, I can’t be bothered to find out how many followers a blogger has before I nominate them. So here are some Blogs that I like.
And here are my questions.
- If you had a big party, what song would you ask them to play first?
- If you could commit a crime without getting caught and with no moral repercussions at all, what would it be?
- Name an author who’s work has really inspired you.
- Which musical instrument would you love to know how to play?
- How many different countries have you visited? (This does not include in transit if you remained in the airport).
- Do you have a favourite flavour of Ice Cream? Which is it?
- What was the last meal you cooked yourself?
- Name an achievement that you are proud of.
- Do you have a favourite Actor/Actress? Name them.
- What do you think is the best thing that your answer for 9 has been in?
- What would you say your most and least attractive personality traits are?
As always, If I have nominated you and you don’t want to play along, then that’s absolutely fine. If you want to do it later, when you have a moment, then that’s OK too.
I just wanted to know I like your blogs. I would recommend you to go and visit them and check them out.