I have been nominated by Thought for Change at the Rendezvous club for this award. Please click on the link below and explore her fantastic blog:
She writes some lovely poetry, see here for an example:
- Thank the person that nominated you. (Thank YOU Thought for Change 🙂 )
- Link the post back to them.
- Display the picture on your post.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers.
- Provide 11 questions for your nominees.
1. Have you ever tried to impress someone and failed miserably?
All the time. I always want to make the best impression possible. I smile a lot and I think I try too hard and a lot of people just think “Oh he’s just a shallow people pleaser”.
2. One thing that you never ever wanna do?
Lots of these. I would never want to Bungee Jump or walk across Sydney Harbour Bridge or do anything involving heights.
3. How much do you enjoy blogging?
A huge amount more than I ever thought possible. I find it incredibly rewarding and I have made some lovely friends in the blogging community, which I never expected to do.
4. What’s the best ever blog post that you’ve ever read?
That would be like trying to describe my favourite flower in the whole garden.
I have been blown away by the variety and wealth of talent out there. I’ve enjoyed reading emotional stories that people have written as part of their therapy. I’ve enjoyed flash fiction and also some amazing poetry. I also love stories that make me laugh. I’ve read some great ones.
5. If you could’ve been a superhero who would you be?
I would like to be my own superhero who is blessed with great wisdom and the ability to teleport themselves and others through time and space.
6. Are you an obsessive thinker? If yes why do you think so?
YES. I think all the time. I worry all the time. What if I did this and then they said that, what if they won’t do this. I worry about every decision ever made and whether I would have made the same decision and what would happen if I did something else. I have redrawn world boundaries based on my own thoughts of what they should be. I have changed history in my head based on my own ideas of what the correct outcome should have been. I think constantly, which is why I never feel like I can relax or sleep properly.
7. Which is the one animal which you are most afraid of?
I have a phobia or spiders, but I think if I came face to face with a Tiger, that would be pretty scary.
8. If you were given a chance to meet any three of your fellow blogging friends who would that be and why?
Haha. I would like to meet The Britchy One from Bitchin in the Kitchen, because she makes me laugh. I would like to meet Rory from A Guy Called Bloke, even though he says he gets on better with people over the computer rather than real life. We have collaborated on a few things and I think he’s great. There are so many people who I speak to on the Blogosphere that I think, hey it would be great to catch up over a nice cup of tea. Probably the third would be Kristian from Life Lessons around the Dinner Table, because she shares the same name and she sounds really fab. I think we’d have a right laugh.
9. What is your craziest dream/ wish?
Because I am a control freak and worrier and I spent so much time worrying about the world, I’d like to be absolute benign dictator of the world and sort things out. Then give power back to the people in a truly democratic system without corruption.
I’d also like a dog, it’s not crazy but it’s a lot more realistic and healthy.
10. What’s your favorite food?
Beans on Toast with a bit of grated Cheddar cheese. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
11. What’s your most favorite word?
My favourite word changes with every passing thought.
Right now, Bliss is my favourite but that will change.
I’m rather fond of Verisimilitude, Procrastination and Perspicacity.
Dominique of 3C Style
Dee Kelly of Thriving not Surviving
Britt from Just Brittany Moment
KKatch of Finding French Charming
Melanie B Cee of Sparks from a combustible mind.
Paula Light of Light Motifs II
Irene of My Slice of Mexico
Parikhitdutta of Weeping Pines
And that’s probably enough for now. Although feel free to join in if you’d like to.
- Name a place you want to go to but never have been.
- What is an ideal vacation/holiday for you?
- What is one thing that you have learnt since starting your blog?
- If you could invite three historical figures for dinner, who would you choose?
- If you could wake up tomorrow in someone else’s body and for 24 hours be that person, who would it be and what would you do?
- If you’d just met someone who interests you, what’s the question you would most like to ask them?
- You’ve just found a small amount of cash in the street and no way to find it’s rightful owner, what do you decide to buy with it?
- Where were you this time last year?
- Where would you like to be this time next year?
- Name someone you admire and what you admire about them.
- How long on average do you spend per day reading other people’s blogs?
Thank you and have a nice day.