I have the great honour of being nominated for this award by Mammasquirrel from The Nut House Central. Please check out their blog here:
The blog is full of tantalising posts of pictures, poems and witticisms.
I have done this post slowly, at my leisure, because I feel a bit under the weather today, but I am sure by taking it easier today I will have a greater appreciation for tomorrow.
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you. – Thank you Mammasquirrel 🙂
2. Write a post to show your award. – Here you go
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started. – OK
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers. – OK
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to. – This is where I’ll become a rule breaker.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How my Blog Started.
Well, I have written about this before, see here:
- Always loved writing
- Did a creative writing course that was like throwing petrol on the fire of my creativity
- Saw a link to WordPress
- Started Blogging
- Loved every minute of it.
I would like to give a huge thank you to WordPress for making the process as easy as possible.
- Do something you love doing, keep doing it and be consistent.
- Interact with other people. Take part in some writing or photo challenges and leave comments on other peoples blogs. At the very least if someone leaves a comment on your blog, say thank you.
I have nominated quite a few people recently and there are so many blogs out there that I admire and wish to say thank you and give them a token of my appreciation.
Here are but a few:
Thank you and have a nice rest of your Sunday, unless it’s already Monday, In which case, Happy Monday.