YAY! It’s been a while and I am over the moon and cock a hoop to have been nominated for this award by Jay-Lyn over at the Wonderful and Wacky World of One Single Mom.
If you haven’t already done so, I recommend you click on the link below and visit her wonderful and wacky world. 🙂
The rules are:
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
So here we go:
- Do you believe in true love?
- Summer or Winter?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
- Have you ever sat in your car and cried for no reason other than being sad?
- Science Fiction or Fantasy?
- If you could be any fantasy character what type would you be?
- If you discovered the secret to slowing down the aging process would you use it?
- Walking through the forest you come upon a large tree with a door in it, do you open the door?
- If you opened the door in the above question what did you find?
- If you did not open the door in question 8 why not?
- Favorite all time Halloween costume.
My answers as follows:
- Yes, I do. Call me an old softy, but I do believe in true love and love at first sight, but I also believe that it is not the be all and end all. If you find someone who makes you happy, then love can grow too. Don’t ditch it because you don’t think it’s true love and spend the rest of your life searching when you already had something great.
- Both Summer and Winter have the positives and negatives for me. My favourite season is Spring because it isn’t too hot nor too cold and everything is coming back to life, the daffodils and crocuses are flowering and often the promise of summer is better than its reality.
- I often dream that in my lifetime they could invent teleportation because I hate flying. I would love to visit the South Island of New Zealand. I’ve done the North Island but never the South. I would also like to visit Macchu Picchu, The Grand Canyon, Niagara Falls and Iceland…. to name just a few. 🙂
- Yes. I sometimes find myself feeling sad for no apparent reason, but I try to focus on happy stuff or play my happy playlist (which I shared with you all on previous posts) to help shift my brain back into a more positive zone.
- I prefer fantasy fiction to Sci-Fi. I love anything to do with magic. Even Star Wars, which is a meld of the two genres I like because of ‘the force’ and the Jedi and Sith, which is pure fantasy in a Sci-Fi setting.
- I would always be the Wizard or Magic user. Even when I was a very young child I always wanted to be the Magic one with a beard. My cousin still reminds me that I would say “You can be the Warrior and I’ll be Merlin” when I was about six years old.
- Would I slow down the Ageing process if I could? Well if there were no repercussions, for example, looking younger but being in constant pain, then yes I would. It would be even better if I could share it would the people I love too. What’s the point in living forever if you constantly watch your loved ones die. If i could share it around, then Brilliant.
- Yep. I don’t think I could resist. Also, I love trees, so I would probably want to move in and live there.
- I found a home, with a library full of books and a kitchen and a note saying “I have left this place, please move in and look after it for me until I come back”.
- I did, I wouldn’t be able to cope with the constant ‘what if’ if I hadn’t opened it.
- Favourite all-time Halloween costume? I once went to a fancy dress party as a cross between a Vampire and Adam Ant – for those who don’t know who Adam Ant is I have included a link below. I remember getting served very quickly at the bar for the first (and last) time ever!
- Do you like Halloween?
- What method of murder do you most like to see in films/movies?
- Horror or Comedy?
- What’s your favourite thing to do with a pumpkin?
- If you could choose between ruling the world or living in paradise which would you choose?
- What human trait do you like the most?
- Which human trait do you dislike the most?
- If we discovered an inhabitable planet and had the option to start a new life there, would you?
- Do you believe in ghosts? If yes, have you had an experience you’d like to share?
- Have you ever had a recurring Nightmare? Share it with us, if so.
- If you had to remove either Halloween or Christmas from the calendar so no one could celebrate it ever again, which would you choose?
OK, My nominees are:
The Britchy One
Ang4Him of Journey to Imperfection
Mel from Crushed Caramel
Victoria from Family Matters
Kristian from Life Lessons Around the Dinner Table
Reflections of an Untidy Mind
MsJadeli of Tao Talk
and Melanie B Cee of Sparks from a combustible Mind.
There is no pressure to do this, so if you’d rather not, then fine.
I apologise if any of you are ‘non-award’ sites and I just haven’t noticed….
Have a great weekend everyone. 🙂