I have been nominated for this award by Rue202 of Racheal’s Novels
Please go and check out her blog by clicking on the like and say Hi from me 🙂
- Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gave you
- Give 11 random thoughts about yourself
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and notify them of their nomination
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
The origins of this award are as follows:
“This award is meant to encourage new bloggers. From The Global Aussie: “The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.” The award initially focused on bloggers with less than 2000 followers, but as its popularity increased this number has gone down to 200.”
However, I am assured that this 200 is merely a guideline and not a hard and fast rule, because, let’s be honest, who wants to spend ages checking out how many followers a blogger has?
I have made some effort to try to choose those bloggers who do accept awards and do not have thousands of followers.
The Questions set by Rue202 of Racheal’s Novels
- There are seven crows on a tree. You shoot one. How many are left? – OK, I’m answering NONE because I shot the bullet at the tree instead. I like crows, they are clever, I’d never shoot one.
- How many times can you subtract 6 from 30? – I am not particularly good at Maths but if I remember rightly 5 x 6 = 30 so I am going with 5.
- I am in everything, but not in anything. What am I? – I know, it’s that bloody terrible actor who I can’t stand and seems to be in absolutely EVERYTHING but it’sn in ANYTHING I’d choose to watch. (You know the one I mean).
- When is it bad luck to be followed by a big black cat? – When it’s hungry.
- Who was the fastest runner in the whole world? – I didn’t catch her name, she was too fast for me.
- Betty rode into town on Friday, and rode out again two days later, on Friday. How? – Because Friday is the name of her Magic Elephant that she was riding on.
- What word is always spelt incorrectly? – The word Incorrectly, of course.
- What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in a thousand years? – I would say, the letter M.
- I am the beginning of the end, the end of every place. I am the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space. What am I? – The Letter E.
- You are on an island in the middle of a lake. The lake is in a remote part of the country and there has never been a bridge connecting the island to the mainland. Every day a tractor and wagon give hay rides around the island. Puzzled as to how the tractor had gotten onto the island, you ask around and find out that the tractor was not transported to the island by boat or by air. Nor was it built on the island. Explain how the tractor got there? – The water isn’t deep so It drove across.
- What six letter word when you take away one letter leaves twelve? – I don’t know, You’ve got me here, oh no, wait, I think it is the word DOZENS, when you take away the S it leaves twelve.
Great questions, I enjoyed those.
So 11 random things about me.
- I hate maths and am very slow at it.
- I like writing
- I detest Coffee
- I hate crowds
- I love trees
- I love Springtime
- I don’t like it when temperatures exceed 27 degrees centigrade (80 Fahrenheit).
- I’m a November born Sagittarius (they’re the ones with Magical powers).
- I am very easily scared and so do not read or watch any Horror. I recently wrote my own Horror story in tribute to Halloween and I really struggled to write it, and as I don’t read or watch it, I have no idea if it is actually scary or not….. Maybe you’d like to read it and let me know.
10) My favourite beverage is a cup of tea. English Breakfast or Assam, with milk but no sugar (remember that in case I happen to pop by 😉 )
11) I love dogs but have never had one. One day I would love to have a dog, a Corgi, Miniature Schnauzer, Schnoodle, Collie, well almost any dog really.
So on to my Nominees:
There is absolutely no pressure to take part in this if you do not want to, the choice is yours.
- Laura M Bailey
- Mamma Squirrel
- Christine Bolton
- Melanie B Cee
- Thought for Change
- Novus Lectio
- Paula Light
See I told you I wasn’t good at Maths.
Here are my questions:
- If someone were to make a film/movie about your life, which actor would you like to play you?
- If you had to stand up and sing a song at Karaoke what song would you choose?
- If you received a plane ticket through the post that could take you absolutely anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- You are trapped in a mountain hut in a snowstorm. You have all the food and drink you need but there is no TV. What books would you like to have with you?
- If you could go back in time and meet someone from history who would it be?
- You arrive home after a long day and the magic elves have cooked/prepared your favourite meal, what is it?
- Someone pulls out in front of you on the motorway, makes you slam your breaks on, then speeds off. What would you like to happen to them?
- What burning question that I didn’t ask would you like to answer?
See, I’m still no good at maths.
Have fun. 😉