So my friend ‘A Guy Called Bloke’ has set some questions. I wanted to be the first, but I dallied and dillied and Sadje beat me to it.
So here are the questions.
Name three things –
You can dunk in tea or coffee?
- A digestive biscuit
- A Custard Cream
- A Jammy Dodger
(These are all kinds of Biscuits, or Cookies, that I like to Dunk in my tea. It takes some skill to hold the biscuit into the tea just long enough so that it softens but doesn’t fall into the tea.).
You can enjoy at a carnival?
- Avoiding the crowds
- Trying to win a goldfish
- Playing on the Dodgems.
You can’t enjoy when it’s windy?
- Table-Tennis (Ping Pong)
- Tightrope walking across Niagara Falls.
Your body can’t do?
- Turn Invisible
- Walk through walls.
You don’t learn at school?
- Economic and fiscal competence
- Learning to tolerate and respect others.
- The Secret of Life
You can put onto a pizza?
- Red Onion
- More Cheese ( I love cheese).
You can eat with?
- A Knife and Fork
- A spoon
- Just stick your head in the trough and use your mouth.
You don’t suggest you do at home blindfolded?
- Carve a Turkey
- Light the Gas Fire
- Adjust the TV Aerial on the roof.
That are important to you?
- My Cup of Tea
- My friends and Family
- My Chickens
That you love to do at the beach?
- Have a cup of tea.
- Explore all the rock pools and caves.
- Walk along the sand and enjoy the Whiff of the sea.
That you do in the morning?
- Open my eyes
- Have a cup of Tea.
- Wish I’d gone to bed earlier…
That you every time you log in to your blog?
- Check out what friends like A Guy Called Bloke are doing.
- Respond to comments
- Try to think of something new to write.