Teresa, the Haunted Wordsmith has asked some questions and nominated me to answer them….
Directions (how about we call them directions rather than rules):
- Answer the questions you receive (straight, funny, absurd, up to you)
- Add three more questions of your own to the list
- Tag three people
- What would Klaatu (The Day the Earth Stood Still) think of Earth if he landed today?
- If books’ characters were not imprisoned by their covers, which two characters would make a great couple?
- For US folks: Turkey, Ham, or Something Else on Thanksgiving? For Int’l folks: What is one food you recommend most from your country?
- I think he will probably just move on to the next planet. No saving this one.
- I would say Gandalf and Dumbledore would be a match made in heaven, or maybe Narnia?
- I’m in the UK and also I really detest turkey, but my Mum loves it and used to cook it for EVERY CHRISTMAS DINNER growing up. Since leaving home I have NEVER eaten turkey on Christmas day again! One of the British dinners I love is called ‘Toad in the Hole’. Despite the name it doesn’t have any toads or any other amphibians in it. It is a simple batter, (like you’d use to make pancakes) poured over sausages and baked in the oven. It is usually served with veggies and gravy and sometimes Mashed Potato. It simple, cheap and delicious.
My additional questions:
4. Is there a fictional world that you actually wished existed?
5. What song always makes you smile?
6. How do you like your eggs in the morning?
- Crushed Caramel
- Britchy from Bitchin’ in the kitchen.
- A Guy Called Bloke