So you wait ages for an award a several come along at once!
I have been nominated for a Sunshine Blogger Award by the lovely Mel of Crushed Caramel:
I have also been nominated by the lovely Sadje of Keep it Alive for a Mystery Blogger Award!
And also, because she made it an open nomination, I have also been nominated for them again by Teresa, The Haunted Wordsmith,
Sunday’s gone from quiet to Radioactive!
OK, so here we go:
THANK YOU for nominating me you lovely people. 🙂
The Rules –
Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them. – Thanks Mel and Teresa!
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Mystery Blogger Award
WHAT IS THE “MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD”? :
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for unique bloggers with witty messages. The blog not only captivates but inspires and motivates. They are one of the best bloggers that exist, and they deserve all the recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who have fun and inspire people in their blogs; and they do it with love and passion.”
Creator: Okoto Enigma
The prize is called ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ because the meaning of ‘Enigma’ is ‘mystery’, so it bears the name of its creator. In addition, it is a very appropriate name because there are many blogs that are still a mystery for all of us and when we know them, they result in being extraordinary.
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. – Thanks, Sadje and Teresa. 🙂
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10- 20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
9.Share a link to your best post(s).
OK Three things about me:
- My eyes have different colours in them. Mainly pale blue but with a dark blue surround and a golden brown around the pupil, this is apparently quite unusual.
- I can list every President of the United States from 1900 to the present and I’m not American.
- I have never eaten Lobster.
Mel’s Questions for me:
- IF YOU AND I WERE GOING TO DANCE TOGETHER – WHAT SONG WOULD IT BE TO? – Staying Alive by the BeeGees
- HAVE YOU MADE ANY CONFESSIONS IN YOUR BLOGGING POSTS ABOUT MOMENTS OF MADNESS IN YOUR LIFE OR TIMES YOU WERE ALMOST IN TROUBLE WITH THE AUTHORITIES? (I know that some of my nominees have shared a long list of their confessions already, so please do pick the most outrageous!) – I’ve mentioned this before by I once nearly got arrested for dancing in a pub carpark (someone reported me for behaving oddly) oh and I got a speeding ticket once. Apart from that I’ve either been really good, or not been caught yet, I’ll let you guess which. 🙂
- WHAT IS THE MOST UNUSUAL OR MEMORABLE DISH YOU HAVE EVER EATEN? I went to an Ethiopian restaurant in London not knowing what to expect and it was marvellous!
- ARE THERE CHARACTERS FROM ANY MOVIES OR NOVELS THAT YOUR FRIENDS COMPARE YOU TO? Not really, I used to be told I ran like Forrest Gump.
- ARE THERE ANY QUALITIES YOU ADMIRE IN OTHER PEOPLE AND WISH YOU HAD TO A GREATER EXTENT? Bravery and Courage, I have very little myself.
- HAVE YOU ANY EXPERIENCE OF ACTING, SPEAKING, SINGING OR DANCING ON A STAGE? I sing all the time. I am singing in a choir to collect money for a cat charity this Christmas. I once sang (at school) in the choir on stage at the Royal Festival Hall in London.
- APART FROM REMOVING ANY PARTICULAR POLITICIANS, IS THERE ANY ISSUE OR PROBLEM IN THIS WORLD THAT YOU FEEL PASSIONATELY YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE? – I would like people to be able to argue from opposing views without making personal attacks. We don’t have to think the same to be friends and if we think differently, that doesn’t have to make us enemies.
- IF I WERE TO MAKE YOU YOUR DREAM CAKE – WHAT WOULD THAT CAKE BE? – I like a nice plain sponge with apple and cream filling and No icing because I think that is sickly.
- WHAT WOULD YOU LOVE TO SEE ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE NEWSPAPERS TOMORROW MORNING? (other than than any particular politician being abducted by aliens) – Universal Cure for Cancer found.
- HAVE YOU EVER HAD AN INTERNET ROMANCE OR AN INTERNET CRUSH YOU WERE TOO SHY TO CONFESS? – That would be telling.
- YOU ARE ON MY LIST OF NOMINEES BECAUSE YOU CONSISTENTLY MAKE YOUR POSTS INTERESTING, YOU ARE FULL OF PERSONALITY AND YOU SUPPORT THE BLOGGING COMMUNITY SO MUCH – BUT TELL ME, ARE YOU LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE? – I am always me. I couldn’t be anyone else. I do adapt my personality to the situation, but I am always me.
1. what is the more important thing for you, your day job or blogging? – Well currently I am on a Hiatus from working, if anyone out there would like to give me a job, then let me know 😉 so the answer is Blogging.
2. What are your plans for the coming year? – Getting a job. Writing more stuff. I have a planned holiday/vacation to Derbyshire for a long weekend at the end of January.
3. Has any of your blog post has received a surprise response? – I am surprised and pleased whenever i get a response. I’ve had a couple of responses asking me when I’m going to get published, which is nice.
4. A cat or dog, which one you have as a pet or would like to? – I’d love a chicken friendly dog.
5. What is one habit you want to give up? – I’m in a good place at the moment, the only thing would be worrying. I worry too much .
If I have NEVER nominated you for anything and you’d like to take part in this, please consider yourself nominated, and accept my apologies for overlooking you in the past.
What Book have you recently read and liked?
Link to a post of someone else’s that you really liked (Just one please)
What do you like most about the place you live?
What would your ideal job be like?
Would you rather be a published author or a T.V celebrity?
How do you like to spend your day on the 25th of December?
What are your plans for the coming year?
Did you make any new year resolutions in 2018 that you have kept?
What creature that doesn’t exist (either fictional or something that has become extinct) do you wish did exist?
What is one of your favourite films/movies from when you were a child?
How would your best friend describe you?
Happy Sunday and I hope you all have a lovely week. 🙂