Well I am thrilled and over the moon to have been nominated for this award by https://apausefornature.wordpress.com/author/935sanah/
See the post here:
Go on and visit, check out the blog and say HI.
- Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random thoughts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
Thank you Sanah, I appreciate it very much.
I am assuming that you want me to answer the same questions, as you didn’t post any of your own. Actually, I think that is an excellent idea. It saves time and also they are very good questions, so I am going to do the same.
1)What is your biggest pet peeve?
2)Where did you get the name for your blog?
3)If you could change your blogs name, what would it be?
4)What was your favourite show as a kid?
5)Do you have any weird habits?
6)Do you like fall scents/tastes?
7)What is your favourite holiday and why?
8)Do you prefer writing it down or typing it up?
9)Netflix or cable?
10)If money didn’t matter, what would you do with your life?
11)What is your favourite thing about yourself?
- People not indicating (using turn signals) when driving. It is stupid and arrogant not to tell other people what you are going to do, it is a safety device to help saves lives. Use them!
- It just came into my head.
- I wouldn’t, I like the name of my blog.
- There were lots of shows that I loved, but one of them was called Catweazle.
5. Oh lots, too many to tell. One of them is if I see a chair not tucked in under the table, I have to go and tuck it in. Even if I’m in a restaurant.
6. Autumn has some lovely, earthy scents. I also love the fresh clean smell of Winter. My favourite though is the fresh, green smell of Spring.
7. Easter is my favourite holiday because it is in my favourite season. Usually the weather is starting to brighten up and all the Daffodils are out.
8. I do a mixture of writing it down and typing straight onto the screen.
9. I don’t watch much TV. I tend to watch old films on DVD.
10. I would travel, garden, blog and drink lots of tea. So pretty much what I do now.
11. My Imagination or my sense of humour, on or the other, or both.
11 Things About Me
- I love tea.
- I would love to have a dog
- I have four pet Chickens.
- I live in the United Kingdom.
- My favourite kind of tree is the English Oak, or Quercus Robur.
- I detest the taste and smell of coffee.
- I have a major phobia of crowds and crowded places.
- Despite being shy, I don’t mind being the Cynosure of all eyes.
- I love Daffodils
- I enjoy travelling.
- Claude Debussy is one of my favourite composers.