I have been tagged by Dr Tanya of Salted Caramel, see her post here:
Please visit her blog and say Hi, You will not regret taking the time.
I don’t always do these questions and answer things. I know my Pal Rory and also Melanie B Cee do these regularly, but I thought I would do this one.
1. Answer the questions you receive (straight, funny, absurd, up to you)
2. Create three questions of your own for those that you tag to answer
3. Tag three people
First the questions from Sadje at Keep it Alive
Questions from Sadje
1.Which is the most fun vacation you have had?
I love my holidays, I often take short breaks rather than one long vacation. When I was in my early teens My parents had a caravan and we spend three weeks travelling across Southern Ireland. I have so many great memories from that trip. My Dad’s ancestors (going back a long way) came from Tipperary.
2. Do you love summers or winter?
I seem them both as two extremes between which exist a fleeting moment of perfection. I prefer Spring. I like March, April, May, June and September. Summer is too hot and Winter too gloomy.
3. Which is your favorite blog post? Please share a link.
I don’t have a favourite, that would be like having a favourite child. If you have a favourite child you must never let on.
A while ago I started a story called The Wind Sheds No Tears, I do intend to write some more in the new year and so here is a link to the first part of that story.
Questions from Dr Tanya
1. What is family’s your favourite winter activity?
If we get a bright sunny day, I like to go for a walk, wrapping up warm with my coat and scarf and hat. Then come home and have a hot cup of tea, a mince pie and maybe a glass of Mulled Wine.
2. How do you plan to fit blogging in with your holiday festivities ?
Basically, from the 21st of December through to the 1st of January, you will be hearing very little from me. I will be scheduling a few things and take the odd few quiet moments to try to keep up with things, but I will be VERY busy.
3. Have you started thinking of changes that you want to make in your life in 2019?
Yes, I want to get a new job, which will also have an impact on my blogging, but it has to be done. I started losing weight back in October and so after Christmas will go back to doing that. I am looking forward to 2019, I have a sneaking idea it is going to be a good year.
- What was the last book you read and would you recommend it?
- What is the first thing you intend to do in January?
- What would you like to be different in your life by this time next year?
And my Nominees:
Have Fun and Merry Christmas, or have a great December.