I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Laura of https://lavent69.blog/
See the link to the post here:
I strongly recommend you pop along and visit her blog and say a big hello from me.
Thank you for nominating me, Laura.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Things about me:
- I can play the Irish Tin Whistle
- I’m addicted to Goats Cheese.
- I’ve never been to Disneyland.
Questions from Laura
- What is your favourite wildlife animal?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Share something funny that you have had happen in life.
- Your favourite blog that might not have received a lot of attention.
- Favourite blog by a fellow blogger.
- I love lots of animals, I don’t really have a favourite. I am very fond of my pet Chickens, Adelaide, Angelica, Esmerelda and Maggie. I also like the cheeky Robin that keeps following me around the garden, and sneaks into the chicken run and steals their food.
- I started blogging on the 7th of March 2018, So I am fast approaching my Anniversary. I had absolutely no experience of blogging before that. It has been an exciting learning curve. I still don’t have the best-designed blog, and I still struggle with layout and things, but I am really pleased with how things have turned out. For me to continue doing this for a year is just unheard of, I usually lose interest in a few months!
- When I was a few years younger than I am now, I went to the Eden Project in Cornwall and there was a group of Schoolgirls (young teens) from France there. They kept looking over at me and giggling then one came over to me and said: “Excuse me, are you Kevin Costner?” I couldn’t believe it. They asked me for my autograph despite me telling them that I wasn’t. He is a bit older than me, but I was still surprised to be compared to a Hollywood heartthrob.
- There are lots of blogs out there that I admire greatly, but I don’t know if they are getting lots of attention or not. I find it hard to winnow all those great ones and choose just one. This one is one that I like a lot: https://wideeyedwanderingspoonie.wordpress.com/
- I can’t choose just one favourite, I have so many. The Britchy One from Bitchin in the Kitchen, Rory A Guy Called Bloke, Teresa, The Haunted Wordsmith and Mel from Crushed Caramel, to name just a few, plus, of course, the ones I am nominating.
If you would like to be nominated for an award in future, please let me know in the comments.
Questions for my Nominees:
- Name something you like to see in a book, that makes you want to read further.
- What would make you want to stop reading a book?
- If they produced the story of your life, what genre would it be?
- If you could have a plane ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What advice would you like to give to your ten-year-old self?
All the best and Happy Friday everyone. 🙂