I was nominated for this award by Laura of Lauravent69 a little while ago. I apologise for taking my time with it. Thank you again for nominating me. 🙂
Please check out the post here:
“The Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
1) Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
2) Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
3) Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
4) Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
5) Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
6) Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
Three things about me:
1) I did my very first podcast interview the other day, click on this link to listen to it:
I am still not sure about the experience. I don’t really like how my voice sounded, and I am a non-political blog so do not want anyone to be offended by anything. I am also keen that the focus on my blog is what I write and not who I am.
2) I can play the piano, but not that brilliantly.
3) I love Cheese, but not plastic cheese, I mean proper cheese, like Cheddar or Gouda.
Questions from Laura:
- What is your favourite hobby? – I have lots of hobbies and its difficult to pick just one. I love looking after my chickens, gardening and also writing.
- Is there anyplace you’d like to go on vacation that you have never had the chance to visit before? – Oh, hundreds of places. I’d like to go to Dubrovnik on the Croatian coast. I’d like to visit Iceland. I would also like to visit Canada and the South Island of New Zealand. One day.
- What does blogging do for you mentally? – It helps me focus on my writing. It means that rather than write occasionally, I am writing something every day. That is fantastic. It also gives me an instant response, if people like it. That’s great. I sometimes feel pressured though, and I do worry that I am not delivering quite what people want, all the time…
- Your top 5 movies of all time. – As people who follow my blog should know by now, I love OLD movies and I MEAN stuff that came out before I was born. My list also changes a lot depending on my Mood. at the moment they are: – Gone with The Wind, All about Eve, There’s Something About Mary, The Dark Crystal and Singing in the Rain. But it might be different tomorrow.
- Favorite snack. – I love anything salty and vinegary. So Salt and vinegar crisps (Potato chips) are good for me. Also, I love Pickled herrings, pickled onions, basically anything in vinegar.
So there you go. You should know I’m weird by now, surely?
My Questions for my nominees.
- When did you start Blogging?
- Did you have an Icon you looked up to at school?
- What are your 5 favourite songs?
- What is your favourite Pet animal?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose and why?
So there you go.
Now, who shall I nominate?
Well, how about YOU? Do you fancy having a go? well, consider yourself nominated.
Have a great weekend.