Well, I am just tickled pink and over the moon (which is apparently going to be eclipsed tonight) that I have been nominated for the sunshine blogger award by Laura of Lauravent69, see the post here:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them – Thank you, Laura, you are totally a star. 🙂
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it on one of their own posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Questions from Laura
- What is your favourite time of day?
- Your favourite genre of movies and your top three of that genre?
- What are your top 5 favourite songs of all time?
- What is your favourite thing to do in your down time?
- Is there anything in your life that you want but have yet to accomplish?
- Name your muse for much of your writing.
- Do you prefer Japanese or Chinese cuisine?
- If you could talk to any one person that is no longer alive, who would it be?
- How many siblings do you have?
- Would you say that you are an adventurer or a thrill seeker?
- What is your favourite candy?
- Mid Morning – I still feel refreshed and full of energy. 9:30 – 11am is usually when I feel at my best, then I normally get a second wind about 3 or 4pm that lasts for a couple of hours. Then it’s downhill until bedtime.
- I love Fantasy (wizards and stuff like that) my favourites in that genre would be The Dark Crystal, Time Bandits and The Princess Bride. (I grew up in the 1980’s, in case you hadn’t worked it out from that list).
- My top 5 would be constantly changing, but 5 that would always be favourites are Alison Moyet – That Ole Devil called Love, The Seekers – Island of Dreams, Edison Lighthouse – Love grows where my Rosemary goes, The Mamas and the Papas – Monday Monday and Carpenters – Top of the World.
- Blogging, Gardening and watching my Chickens in the garden.
- I’d love to be a famous published Author, that would be pretty good.
- I don’t have a muse. The inspiration just comes and I am grateful for it.
- I don’t really know enough about Japanese or Chinese food, but I don’t like Sushi and I really like Dim sum dumplings and Prawn Crackers, so in my naievety I would have to say Chinese.
- I’d like to have a nice long friendly chat to Queen Elizabeth the First. She is such an Iconic figure from English history and rather a hero (or Heroine) of mine, so I’d love to find out more about what made her tick. I have my suspicions.
- I feel like I have lots of siblings, I have lots of cousins and friends who are as close as brothers and sisters to me.
- I am definitely an adventurer but NOT a thrill seeker. I hate fairground rides and the idea of skydiving or bungee jumping just leaves me feeling flat and rather nauseated, but the idea of visiting a part of the world I’ve not been to, that is my kind of thrill.
- I don’t really have much of a sweet tooth. I can’t stand Icing (frosting) or Meringue. I am rather fond of Digestive biscuits ( a plain cookie) and I like Kit Kats.
- If you knew someone who had given up on reading, what book would you give them to get them interested?
- What do you consider one of your character flaws?
- What is the last song you listened to before reading this?
- What would you like people to know about you, that may not be obvious?
- What impression would you like to leave people with?
- If you had to sing something in public, what song would you choose?
- Name a book that you are intending to read, at some point.
- Do you have a favourite artist/painter, who are they?
- What subject that isn’t normally taught in schools, do you think should be?
- Do you have a pet? What animal is it, or what animal would you like to have?
- You wake up at 2am and can’t sleep. What do you do?
Some random, if not totally unique questions for you.
Have fun and I hope the week ahead is a fun and exciting one for you. 🙂