Laura Venturini from the Blog Lauravent69 has tagged me in this post:
Here are the rules:
The “Getting to know you” challenge. Just copy and paste the rules and the questions listed below and tag at least two people to take the challenge. Use the “Getting to Know You” pic and pingback to this post. Easy!
- Name a moment in your life when you felt you were most courageous.
- If you had to choose only one breakfast cereal for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
- When have you felt the most scared?
- If you could sing like any musical artist, who would you choose?
- Do you collect anything?
- If you could live inside a tv show or movie, what would it be?
- Have you ever had a reoccurring dream? If so, what was it?
- What’s your Zodiac sign?
- I can’t think of a thing. Life is one long challenge where I have to overcome fear so you could say, getting out of bed was my last big moment of courageousness.
- Porridge oats, made with milk and water with just a little bit of honey. It is the healthiest breakfast you can have.
- Similar to my answer for question number one, I would have to say, I live in constant fear. My last biggie was flying back from Budapest. It isn’t a long flight from there to the UK, but I spent the whole flight on the edge of screaming terror, for no rational reason, it wasn’t a bad flight. I haven’t flown since.
- I love singing and often try to sing like a number of artists (whose voices I could only dream to match) I sing a lot of songs by female artists who have quite deep voices, like Patsy Cline, Karen Carpenter and Alison Moyet. I also sing Nat King Cole songs, Elvis songs and songs by Matt Monro. I would like to sing like all of them but would settle to sing like any of them.
- I collect Memories, but unfortunately, I often can’t find where I’ve put them.
- I have friends who seem to be living in a soap opera (like Eastenders) because their life is full of drama, I would hate that. I’d rather live in a comedy. There is an old British SitCom called the Good Life, where a suburban couple decides to become self-sufficient and get chickens and goats and grow all their own fruit and veg. That’s the one I’d choose.
- I have lots of recurring dreams, one of my favourites is where I have tea with Queen Elizabeth II. We are good friends in the dream and often talk freely about life. I am always disappointed to wake up and remember that we actually don’t know each other at all.
- I’m a fiery Sagittarius. According to my Chinese Astrology, I am also a Fire Snake.
So there you go.
I am going to tag two Caramels:
Dr Tanya at Salted Caramel
and Mel of Crushed Caramel.
Happy Monday Everyone. 🙂