Melanie B Cee of Sparks from a Combustible Mind has posted this:
So I have decided to answer the questions. I don’t do these all of the time, because I like my blog to be more about what I am writing and less about me, but from time to time my ego pokes through. 😉
- Are you thin or thick skinned? Are you easily offended or tend to let it just roll off your back like a duck does with water?
- How important are morals in a healthy society? What are the most important morals for citizens to have? (Credit to Rory for this question)
- What will your epitaph be?
- (I don’t admire either/or questions much, which is why you won’t see ‘em often. Today is an exception) French toast, pancakes or waffles?
- What were you grateful for this past week?
- I am very thin skinned but also resilient. I also don’t take offence to what a lot of people find offensive nowadays. I am not offended by opinions that do not coincide with mine. I am very happy to have a respectful and amiable discussion with people who hold totally opposing views. I think that is becoming increasingly, and scarily rare. Come on guys, just shake hands and agree to differ. Conversely, I am extremely offended by rudeness, which I see everywhere. The people who think its fine to sit on the train with their dirty shoes on the seat in front of them. The people who sit on the end and take up loads of seats because they don’t want anyone to sit next to them. You can see I get very angry and stressed by catching the train.
- Morals are extremely important. It is not wealth that creates a civilisation, it is having a set of rules that people abide by. Manners and morals are very important. The most important rule of all is that you must show respect to everyone UNTIL they themselves proven they do not deserve it by their own behaviour and actions.
- Who cares? I’ll be dead, write what you like.
- None of them. I have never seen what all the fuss is about with Waffles. They are just pancakes cooked in a mould. I prefer Yorkshire Puddings.
- I was grateful I got through the week. Grateful for all the people who read my blog, comment and like. They keep me going. So if you’re reading this, Thank You.