It’s been a while since I have received an award and so I am thrilled to have been nominated by someone who is an amazingly versatile blogger herself, and that is Melanie B Cee of Sparksfromacombustiblemind.
She is going through a tough time at the moment, so please go and visit her blog and let her know how appreciated she is.
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
- If you are nominated, Congratulations you have been awarded the Versatile blogger award!
- Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog.
- Select 10 -15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Seven random things about me:
- I suffer from anxiety issues.
- I love writing.
- I detest coffee
- I love old music and old films/movies.
- I’d love to have a dog, but have never had one.
- Spring is my favourite season, and it’s getting quite springlike where I am at the moment. YAY!
- I love history and am considered quite a know it all.