I have been tagged by Laura Venturini, see her post here:
The challenge is to post three song videos:
- A song by a band you think is underrated.
- A Song that gets on your nerves.
- A song by a Solo Artist who’s first name begins with a K.
1) I admit I struggled because I could think of a lots of bands who I think are overrated, but not many who are Underrated. All the bands I like seemed to have achieved the fame they deserved.
This is a Band that I saw live at the Hammersmith Apollo and are from Portland, Oregon. They are pretty amazing. The audience ranged from teenagers right through to senior citizens. This band has a broad appeal and while they are known, I think they deserve even greater fame.
Pink Martini –
2) Here you go, a song that is really irritating and it sticks in your head, torturing you for years.
Funky Town by Lipps Inc.
3) A song by an Artist who’s name begins with K. Well it had to be Kylie, and I mean Minogue, not JENNER!
Now, who shall I tag to have a go?
Kristian, from Life Lessons around the Dinner Table
Mel from Crushed Caramel
Rory, A Guy Called Bloke.