Well, I didn’t expect that one!
Teresa, The Haunted Wordsmith has kindly nominated me for this award.
Please check out her post here:
Thanks, Teresa, I appreciate that very much.
If you are not aware of The Haunted Wordsmith Blog, then you will want to check it out. Teresa writes some great stories and also hosts some really imaginative challenges. I particularly like her Genre Challenge, every day a new genre.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
So? What is the Mystery Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
Three Things about Me
- One of my favourite places is the Isle of Wight.
- I have never been to the Continents of North or South America
- I grow my own fruit and Vegetables.
- What are your plans for this fine spring weekend?
- What kind of museum would you create if you could (what would you put in it)?
- What is something best served cold?
- What can always bring you out of a slump?
- What recently read book do you think everyone should read?
- I am busy. Saturday, I will be catching up with my Mum who recently had a hospital procedure and Sunday I am going to watch a Classical music concert in London.
- I would like to create a museum that includes everything I am interested in. It would have a section about History, another section about art and literature, a Section about Geology and finally one about plants, including a garden. It would also have to have a great Tea room which served tea and cake.
- Salad, Ice Cream, Revenge, Ice…
- A nice cup of tea and a piece of cake. Also A long soak in the bath and a great old movie.
- I have always loved the Alchemist and its message of making sure you focus on your dream and follow wherever it takes you.
Melanie B Cee of Sparks from a Combustible Mind
Beckie of Beckies Mental Mess
The Bag Lady
Carol Anne of Therapy Bits
SanaH of A Pause for Nature
JP the Wide-eyed wanderer
and Kristian of Life Lessons from Around the Dinner Table
My Questions to You.
- If you could meet any fictional character from literature which one would it be and why?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you choose, if anything?
- Do you prefer Romance in your comedy or Comedy in your Romance, or should the two stay wide apart?
- You are invited to a fancy dress party, What do you decide to go dressed as?
- What have you recently learned that you wish you’d known a lot earlier?
Have fun. I hope you enjoyed that. If you like the questions, please feel free to answer them in the comments if you like.