I have been nominated for the second time this week for the Mystery Blogger Award! I must be particularly mysterious this week. This time Rory, A Guy Called Bloke has kindly nominated me. I am always thrilled to receive a nomination. I admit sometimes it takes a while to get the post done though.
Thanks Rory, you are great.
Here is his post:
So? What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Thank whoever gifted you and include a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions from the person who gifted you the Award.
- Choose 3 bloggers that you wish to gift the Award to.
- Ask 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- Notify those you gift the Award to.
Here are the questions from Rory.
- Would you do the above dance naked on the rooftop for a cookie?
- Why Not?
- You would? Really? Why?
- Ok, how about for 1000 in your currency?
- Ok, how about for a 100,000 in your currency?
Here are my answers:
- Because I would not want to invite derision or inspire jealousy. What I look like beneath my coverings is a complete mystery to most and I’d like to keep it that way.
- No, I wouldn’t!
- and still NO!!!
Well, this picture may give you an idea of why I wouldn’t.
I owe it to the world to remain fully clothed!
Three things about me:
- I used to enjoy Rowing (Which is what I am doing in this picture.)
- I used to enjoy playing table tennis (Ping Pong).
- I once took part in the Great River Race, also known as the London Rowing Marathon. I rowed as part of a team from Richmond Bridge to Greenwich Bridge, 21 Miles!!!
If you are reading this (I’m sorry, by the way) and you’d like to take part, then you are nominated.
I would also like to nominate anyone with the letter P in their name.
If there was a fire in your house, what two items would you save above all others?
What is the most unusual place you’ve ever been to?
Have you ever worn something you’ve made yourself?
If you became a famous film star what name would you like to be known as?
Have you ever found a politician attractive?
Happy Sunday, and many apologies for any distress this post may have caused.