Beckie of Beckie’s Mental Mess has nominated me for this award. Thank you very much, Beckie, you are a star. Please check out her post and blog here:
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
The Rules of the Mystery Blogger Award
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog (thank you Beckie 🙂 )
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people (Cheating on This One)
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things about me.
- I am obsessed with history.
- My favourite tree is the Oak tree.
- I make a very nice rhubarb crumble.
Questions from Beckie:
- What is your favourite Olympic Event?
- What colour makes you happy, and what colour makes you mad… And, why?
- What is your favourite meal of the day, and what would it be?
- Non-fiction or Fictional movies, what do you prefer and why?
- If a squirrel falls out of a tree in the forest, does anybody hear it? (Hah! I’m running out of ideas for questions here, folks!) LOL! 🤣
- I detest sport but have been known to watch a bit of Ice Skating or Athletics.
- I love bright yellows, they make me happy. I think a dingy grey/brown would make me feel low, not necessarily mad. I don’t know about mad….?
- I enjoy lunch (the meal that is eaten in the middle of the day for those of you who call this Dinner, for some strange reason). I really like a simple sandwich, two slices of buttered bread with ham, cheddar cheese and pickle that’s nice. I also like baked beans on toast for any meal. Hmm, I’m feeling really hungry now!
- It depends on what mood I am in. I prefer fictional films but recently have watched a lot of documentary films about Jack the Ripper. There is so much guesswork about the Whitechapel murders that is it practically fiction.
- When the squirrel fell from the tree tops it was probably captured by people on their mobile phones and sent all over the world on social media. It’s probably gone Viral by now.
So, my favourite personal post….
This one is a recent favourite. It was a comedy poem I wrote called the Ballad of Ted and Flo.
How about You? Do you fancy having a go? If so, please be my guest.
Here are some questions for you.
- Where did you last spend a night away from home?
- Who do you think was Jack the Ripper?
- What is your favourite meal to cook yourself?
- What mystery from the past would you like to discover the truth about?
- If Money grew on trees, would poverty still exist?
Have a nice day.