I wish to say a huge thank you to Beckie of Beckie’s Mental Mess Blog for nominating me for this award. Please click on the link below and visit her blog. You will not be disappointed. Say HI, from me. 🙂
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. –Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best posts.
Three things about myself:
- I started a new job last week and have been trying to maintain my blog despite a drastically reduced timeframe.
- I love Lemons.
- I am a fan of the band Pink Martini. If you don’t know them, click on this video below:
Questions from Beckie:
- What’s the first thing you do in the morning? – I have a strong cup of Tea, usually with a biscuit. I am incapable of holding a conversation or doing anything else until the tea has taken effect.
- What is your favourite hobby? – I have so many hobbies and I like them all equally or I wouldn’t do them. Gardening on my Allotment is currently a big favourite. I am harvesting a lot of Rhubard at the minute. 🙂
- Junk Food Junkie or Health Nut? – Neither. I probably lean towards food junkie, but I think I hover in between.
- What’s the funkiest food you ever ate? – I went to an Ethiopian restaurant in London (been back lots of times now) and enjoyed eating their food, Doro Wat and Tibs with Injera. It is spicy without being mouth-burningly hot, but very tangy.
- Do you favour writing during the day or the evening? – I used to write my best mid-morning and mid-afternoon, but now with my new job, I write when I can.
My Questions to you:
- If you discovered the secret of eternal youth, would you share it with anyone else? If so, who?
- If you could invent any device to help you, what would it be?
- Have you ever looking into your family tree? Did you discover anyone famous or infamous?
- What type of stories do you like to read?
- What song or tune always puts a smile on your face?
If You are reading this and haven’t had an award in a while, please consider yourself nominated.
The questions are open to ALL OF YOU to answer. I challenge you to answer all the questions, either by commenting below or in your own post. Please put a link in the comments.
Have a great day and a great weekend. 🙂