I am very proud and pleased as punch to have been nominated for this blogger recognition award by the lovely Laura Venturini of Lauravent69 blog. Check out her post here:
and don’t forget to check out her blog and say Hi from me. 🙂
- Thank the nominator, and publish a post on your blog about receiving the Blogger Recognition Award. Make sure to provide a link to the nominator’s blog in your post.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 10-15 other bloggers for this award, and inform them of their nomination.
How I started:
I started blogging in March 2018, having had no experience of blogging whatsoever.
I have always had an interest in creative writing and have enjoyed writing fantasy stories and the odd poem. In January 2018 I attended a six-week creative writing course in the City Lit Academy in London, and this really opened up the floodgates of my creative mind. Instead of writing something now and then, I began writing something every single day. I found the experience both Awesome and awe-inspiring. Having my writing read and commented on by my fellow writers was an experience that I found really helpful to me. It helped to dispel any sense of lack of self-worth. It made me want to share my material with an even wider audience. I also wanted somewhere to keep my written material. I decided to write a blog.
I called it Tales from the Mind of Kristian because that is what it really is. It is the creative brain burps of my mind. I am happy to share them with you.
I hope you like them.
Two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
- Do what you love, write what you love, as long as you love it and are enjoying it, what everyone else thinks is really not important.
- Keep doing it. The more you write the better it will get.