I was thrilled to be nominated for this award by Dr Tanya at Salted Caramel, click on the link below to see her post, check out her blog and say Hi from me too.
Now, what’s the Mystery Blogger Award?
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people ( 6 )
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Myself
- I keep chickens –
- I love gardens and nature
- I detest coffee.
5 Questions from Dr Tanya:
- How old is your blog now? – I started my blog on the 7th of March 2018 so it is about a year and a half old now. I don’t normally stick at something for as long as this, so I’m quite proud that I am still blogging.
- What do you enjoy most about blogging? – I like the fact that the possibilities are endless, you can write about anything you like, travel, films, books or write your own poetry or stories, like I do. I enjoy the fact that I write something, put it on my blog and share it with other like minded souls. I have also enjoyed the genuine friendliness and the support I have found from other bloggers.
- How important do you think Social Media is for the success of a blog? – Apart from the fact that the blog is a kind of Social media, I don’t find social media that important. The only social media I am on, is facebook and that doesn’t have a link to WordPress anymore and very few people visit my blog from facebook, most are already on WordPress.
- How would you define a successful blog? In other words, what do think a successful blog looks like? – A successful blog is one that meets the purpose of the person who is writing it. It can look like anything at all.
- Funny/Weird Question: if you were a superhero, what superpower would you like to have and what would you do with it? – Oh, I’ve thought about this one and for me I would love the ability to teleport to anywhere and to be able to take someone with me. I’d visit friends in Australia and go to some places I’d never been.
I would like to share a link to this post, it was the latest poem I wrote in collaboration with Beckie, of Beckie’s Mental Mess:
- If you could be a flavour of Ice Cream which one would you be and why?
- If you could change one thing in history, and only one, what would it be?
- What is the greatest advice you’ve ever been given?
- If you could have anything for your last meal, what would you choose?
- If you could be a character in a book, which one would you be?
So those are my questions, who shall I choose to nominate?
I have also included the following Word Prompt: