I’ve been tagged in the Pop of Positivity challenge by Sadje of the blog Keep it Alive:
The Challenge was created by Beckie, of Beckie’s Mental Mess:
Here are the rules.
- Each Thursday, I’ll pick a Theme (Naturally, of something positive).
- I will, therefore, Tag Four Bloggers to continue the themed positive message along.
- You, the recipient of the tag can select anyway fit on how you want to share this positivity. (Example: Any 3 songs that make you want to tap your feet, make you sing, and shake your thang! Any era you like! Just have fun with this one!! ).
- You will create a Pingback to the original post, as well as notifying your tagged blogger that you have selected them.
So here are three songs that always make me want to dance:
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars.
2) Jive Bunny – Swing the Mood
3) Katrina and the Waves – Walking on Sunshine.
Now, if they don’t get you up dancing, then nothing will!
So, who shall I nominate to take part?
How about Kristian of Life Lessons from around the Dinner Table?