I have been nominated for the real neat award by Sadje of the blog Keep it Alive, click below for the link:
The rules for the real neat blog award
- Display the award logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions from the blog who nominated you.
- Nominate seven to ten bloggers.
- Ask them seven questions.
So big thanks to Sadje for nominating me for this, I very much appreciate it 🙂
- Where does blogging fits in your daily life?
- Have you ever tried to do;
- a) Paragliding?
- b) Horse riding?
- c) Deep-sea diving?
- Do you celebrate your birthday?
- If you have free time at hand, would you go for a walk or a long drive?
- Your best friend calls in the middle of the night and asks you to meet them at a deserted place, will you go? BTW, this friend has known to pull pranks!
- Since starting my full-time job in May I have struggled to keep my blog going. I don’t blog as much as I used to, but I still manage to maintain a presence on the blogosphere and write some short stories and poems. I think if something means a lot to you, you will fit it in somehow, but you have to be realistic, there are only so many hours in the day.
- No, No and No. I have done some snorkelling in the past but I would rather go for a walk in the park or a trip to a museum than any of these activities.
- Yes and No. I usually celebrate my birthday on the closest Saturday to my actual birthday, but I don’t do anything big, like have a huge party. An afternoon tea or a trip to see a show, that would be enough.
- I’d go for a walk, or do some more blogging, or maybe go for a long drive in order to find a suitable place to go for a walk.
- I would ask a lot of clarification questions of my friend, before taking the plunge and go to meet them. I rarely go out in the middle of the night and I’d need a very good reason for it. Being my Best friend, they would know that.
Questions for my nominees:
- When were you last surprised, what happened?
- If you were to put together a time capsule that encapsulated your life right now, what three things would you put in it?
- If you could drive in any direction, what direction would you drive in?
- If you could choose a new name for yourself, what name would you choose?
- Would you prefer to live in a world where alcohol was free or where politicians were honest?
- What song would you play at a party in order to encourage people to leave?
- Who was a really good role model for you when you were a child?
So those are the questions. I’d like to nominate:
Have fun 🙂