I am absolutely thrilled to have been nominated for this award by Sadje of the blog Keep it Alive, check out their post here:
Thank you, Sadje, much appreciated. 🙂
• Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
• Answer their questions.
• Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
• Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
• List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
• Provide the link to the Award creator, as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog (It’s all about Inspiration).
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is a non-official Award to the bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. Awards are important for the inspiration, towards the success of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s to become future “Stars“.
- How much time do you allocate to your blog, daily?
I used to blog much more frequently than I do now. I try to blog for an hour or so in the evenings but now I feel so tired all the time, I’m lucky if I blog something every few days now.
2. Do you feel positive about the future of written blogs?
I think blogging is here to stay. There are some amazing blogs out there on the blogosphere, some truly inspirational people.
3. What is more important to you regarding your blog;
I like to get views and likes and comments, but I blog because I need to write something now and then. I have found that there is a wonderful and encouraging blogging community that even when I don’t feel much like blogging, they keep me coming back.
4. What types of blogs you are more likely to read?
Creative writing blogs, mainly, but I also enjoy blogs that make you think.
5. How do you think a blogger can inspire others in the blogosphere?
Inspiration can come from anywhere; if a blogger writes then that will inspire others. It is also good to read, like and encourage others.
- Do you find you are more creative at certain times of the day?
- What particularly inspires you?
- What do you find challenges you the most?
- What has surprised you the most about blogging?
- If you were to give a new blogger some advice, what would it be?
- A Guy Called Bloke:
2. Angie, of KingBensGrandma
3) Mel of Caramel – learner at love
4) Cyranny of Cyranny’s Cove
5) Beckie of Beckie’s Mental Mess
That’s probably enough to be getting on with.
Happy Blogging 🙂