- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them 10 new questions to answer.
I would like to thank Rory, A Guy Called Bloke who nominated me for this award, or Gifted as he likes to call it.
He is a brilliantly diverse and inspiring blogger and I recommend you take a look at his blog straight away. Click on the link below to see his post:
So Rory asked 5 questions:
|Rory’s Five questions|
|1) What is your wierdest daily habit or ritual?|
|2) Which ancient or futuristic civilisation would you prefer to be living in NOW and why?|
|3) Back in the days when you were in your teens which band was your complete ‘go to band’ for entertainment and the one that your life resonated with the most?|
|4) Of all your personality traits and attributes which three are the most beneficial to you as a blogger?|
|5) Can you see anything else other than people?|
- I’ve thought long and hard about what my weirdest habit is…Pushing the snooze button three times before getting up maybe, is that weird? Or Singing in the shower? Saying good morning and good night to my pet chickens, is that weird?
- If I could create my own futuristic civilisation, a utopia of which I am supreme leader, then I’d prefer that. I wouldn’t mind living in Elizabethan England and watching a Shakespeare play, but as long as I could be fairly well off. It would be interesting being a Patrician in ancient Rome, maybe hearing a speech by Cicero…I think one thing is clear, if I can be wealthy or powerful then I’d like it, if not, then I’d rather stay here. I may not be wealthy I’m grateful that I’ve got what I have.
- I never had a go to band. I liked Classical music or the music of Glenn Miller and the big bands. I did like bands like Queen and Blondie but not to the point where I wanted to emulate them.
- I would say, Imagination, Enthusiasm and a sense of humour are my three most beneficial traits. I don’t know if that comes across in my writing…
- I can see animals and nature. I’ve never seen anything supernatural, but I feel things sometimes.
- What would you like to see on tomorrow mornings newspaper headlines?
- What advice would you like to give to your ten-year-old self?
- What song always makes you smile?
- What television programme would you love to see back on the airwaves?
- Have you ever played a practical joke on someone?
So, there are lots of people out there I would like to nominate, but I have always had an anxiety attack about whether people are too busy, or sick of doing these things or have already stated that they don’t do awards and I have foolishly missed it, so in order to bypass that whole stressful scenario, I am going to nominate anyone of you who reads this and wants to have a go.