My Blogging friend, Sadje of the blog, Keep it Alive, is posting a picture challenge. Click on the link:
- You can write a post on your blog and create a pingback to link to the original post.
- Write an original story, poem or a caption.
- There is no limit to words or format but keep it family-friendly.
- If you post a response before next Sunday, I will be able to add it to my roundup post.
- I will do a round-up next Sunday before the next Prompt is posted.
- It is always helpful if you can give your post/story/poem a title.
- Paste a link of your post in the comments section so that I don’t miss anyone in the roundup post.
The Boy was so proud of his new laptop, he’d worked hard to save the money for it and he couldn’t wait to show it to his family.
“Look what I’ve got Grandma”
“That’s fine, but does it make you happy?” She replied solemnly.
“Oh, Yes and It is full of knowledge and wisdom. It said that life is too short to spend it being unhappy, you should only do things that make you happy. Isn’t that very wise?”
The aged grandmother looked up and smiled.
“It is true, you should be happy, but it is even better to make others happy because if you only make yourself happy then, when you’ve died, where has all your happiness gone? Whereas if you make others happy, then your happiness lives on in those you have made happy, and you live on in their joy.”
The boy put down his computer and gave his wise old grandmother a hug.
“That’s a good start,” she said.