I thought I would write a little bit about who I am.
- I was Born on the 25th of November 1977 (this makes me a Sagittarius for those astrologists amongst you) in Basildon, Essex, England.
- I studied Geology at Aberystwyth University in Wales.
- I now live in Chelmsford, Essex, which is about 25 miles north east of London.
- I keep chickens as pets, and enjoy the eggs which I often give away to friends.
- Currently I have two hens called Adelaide and Angelica and they are good girls who lay almost every day. They both had Christmas day off, which I thought was very appropriate.
- I have been writing short stories, poetry and fantasy fiction for many years, since early childhood, but have never shared what I had written much before.
- As well as writing I also love music, history and nature. I am a member of the National Trust, the Royal Horticultural Society and the Woodland trust.
- I often like to visit stately homes and their gardens. People ask do I watch Downton Abbey?, “Watch it!” I reply. “I LIVE it!” (Not strictly true)
Now that’s enough about me.