Melanie B Cee of Sparks from a Combustible Mind has posted this:
So I have decided to answer the questions. I don’t do these all of the time, because I like my blog to be more about what I am writing and less about me, but from time to time my ego pokes through. 😉
- Are you thin or thick skinned? Are you easily offended or tend to let it just roll off your back like a duck does with water?
- How important are morals in a healthy society? What are the most important morals for citizens to have? (Credit to Rory for this question)
- What will your epitaph be?
- (I don’t admire either/or questions much, which is why you won’t see ‘em often. Today is an exception) French toast, pancakes or waffles?
- What were you grateful for this past week?
- I am very thin skinned but also resilient. I also don’t take offence to what a lot of people find offensive nowadays. I am not offended by opinions that do not coincide with mine. I am very happy to have a respectful and amiable discussion with people who hold totally opposing views. I think that is becoming increasingly, and scarily rare. Come on guys, just shake hands and agree to differ. Conversely, I am extremely offended by rudeness, which I see everywhere. The people who think its fine to sit on the train with their dirty shoes on the seat in front of them. The people who sit on the end and take up loads of seats because they don’t want anyone to sit next to them. You can see I get very angry and stressed by catching the train.
- Morals are extremely important. It is not wealth that creates a civilisation, it is having a set of rules that people abide by. Manners and morals are very important. The most important rule of all is that you must show respect to everyone UNTIL they themselves proven they do not deserve it by their own behaviour and actions.
- Who cares? I’ll be dead, write what you like.
- None of them. I have never seen what all the fuss is about with Waffles. They are just pancakes cooked in a mould. I prefer Yorkshire Puddings.
- I was grateful I got through the week. Grateful for all the people who read my blog, comment and like. They keep me going. So if you’re reading this, Thank You.
Laura Venturini from the Blog Lauravent69 has tagged me in this post:
The “Getting to Know You” Challenge
Here are the rules:
The “Getting to know you” challenge. Just copy and paste the rules and the questions listed below and tag at least two people to take the challenge. Use the “Getting to Know You” pic and pingback to this post. Easy!
- Name a moment in your life when you felt you were most courageous.
- If you had to choose only one breakfast cereal for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
- When have you felt the most scared?
- If you could sing like any musical artist, who would you choose?
- Do you collect anything?
- If you could live inside a tv show or movie, what would it be?
- Have you ever had a reoccurring dream? If so, what was it?
- What’s your Zodiac sign?
- I can’t think of a thing. Life is one long challenge where I have to overcome fear so you could say, getting out of bed was my last big moment of courageousness.
- Porridge oats, made with milk and water with just a little bit of honey. It is the healthiest breakfast you can have.
- Similar to my answer for question number one, I would have to say, I live in constant fear. My last biggie was flying back from Budapest. It isn’t a long flight from there to the UK, but I spent the whole flight on the edge of screaming terror, for no rational reason, it wasn’t a bad flight. I haven’t flown since.
- I love singing and often try to sing like a number of artists (whose voices I could only dream to match) I sing a lot of songs by female artists who have quite deep voices, like Patsy Cline, Karen Carpenter and Alison Moyet. I also sing Nat King Cole songs, Elvis songs and songs by Matt Monro. I would like to sing like all of them but would settle to sing like any of them.
- I collect Memories, but unfortunately, I often can’t find where I’ve put them.
- I have friends who seem to be living in a soap opera (like Eastenders) because their life is full of drama, I would hate that. I’d rather live in a comedy. There is an old British SitCom called the Good Life, where a suburban couple decides to become self-sufficient and get chickens and goats and grow all their own fruit and veg. That’s the one I’d choose.
- I have lots of recurring dreams, one of my favourites is where I have tea with Queen Elizabeth II. We are good friends in the dream and often talk freely about life. I am always disappointed to wake up and remember that we actually don’t know each other at all.
- I’m a fiery Sagittarius. According to my Chinese Astrology, I am also a Fire Snake.
So there you go.
I am going to tag two Caramels:
Dr Tanya at Salted Caramel
and Mel of Crushed Caramel.
Happy Monday Everyone. 🙂