Dominique from the 3C Style blog has nominated me for the Sunshine Bloggers Award.
check out her post below:
Sunshine Blogger Award
Linger and have a look at her blog, she is one stylish and chic lady.
It is a real thrill to receive these award nominations and I enjoy them. I am feeling so overwhelmed at the moment because I have received a few awards recently. It’s odd with these, you go weeks without anything then several happen at once.
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2) Use the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo on your post.
3) Answer the 11 questions the selector asks of you.
4) Nominate 5-11 bloggers you want to give the award to.
5) Ask the following bloggers that you selected 11 questions of your own.
Well those are the Rules and one of the best thing about rules is the little thrill you get when you break them. I am going to Nominate 8 people and I will ask 7 questions instead. Call me a rebel. go on. 🙂
Firstly here are Dominique’s questions for me to answer.
1. On which side of the bed do you sleep?
Actually I don’t have a fixed left to right, I usually sleep furthest from the door and closest to the window.
2. When did you discover you had a special talent?
I don’t know that I have. I have a burning desire to write and I’ve enjoyed writing and using my imagination for as long as I remember, but the floodgates really opened when back in January I began a creative writing course and then in March I began my blog. I’d like to think I had a special talent, but that’s for others to say. 😉
3. With or without music? (Whatever comes to your mind)
I like to write without any music or noise, but I would often listen to music before hand to get me in the mood and afterwards to help calm me down again.
4. You are in an antique shop. What are you looking for?
Anything that reminds me of the past, something that reminds me of my grandmother’s kitchen or front room. Or anything to do with tea. An Old tea caddy or tea pot.
5. Do you talk or make some noise while you do it? (take it either way that you want)
I do not snore while I sleep but I do apparently talk and mutter a lot. “Put that Penguin down” was apparently something I said once. Dreams are odd things aren’t they. I hope the dream penguin was OK.
6. Complete the following sentence: I like it when you (name the person if possible)…
Leave me lots of nice comments on my posts (and that’s to all my blogging pals).
7. When was the last time that you got scared?
I am pretty much afraid of everything. Every time I open an e-mail or the phone rings or I hear a noise outside. I’m pretty much a wreck.
8. Do you like to do pranks? If yes, share one of your pranks. If not tell us why.
No I don’t like pranks because I believe you shouldn’t dish anything out if you don’t want it to happen to you.
9. How old where you the first time you…? (Anything goes)
Hmmm I think I was Thirty years old.
10. How was the ‘thing’ you did for the first time?
It was awkward, I didn’t really know what I was doing and I felt I was going to embarrass myself at any moment. In the end someone much younger than me, but obviously more confident and experienced, held my hand and helped me round the Ice skating rink.
11. Where will you go or wish you could go on your next trip and why?
I am going on a trip to the Norwegian Fjords in October and I am looking forward to it.
Here are my questions:
- What are you favourite flowers and why?
- What do you consider the best things is about democracy?
- If you could invite a famous living celebrity to dinner which one would you choose?
- If you could resurrect a famous dead person and invite them to dinner who would you choose?
- If you are feeling in need of something to lift your mood what do you like to do?
- What is your favourite season?
- What is your favourite thing to drink?
And here are my chosen Nominees:
Moumita De Sarkar of Perceptions Unplugged
Stoner on a Rollercoaster
The Rendezvous Club