I’m absolutely thrilled and tickled pink to have been nominated for this award by my great blogging pal, Beckie, of Beckie’s Mental Mess. Please check out her post here, and while you’re there, say Hi and look round her blog.
We’re also working together on a collaborative poem about time travel at the moment, click on the link to see how it’s coming along:
Now, what’s the Mystery Blogger Award?
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people ( 6 )
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about me:
- I live in the same county that I was born in, although I have lived in other places.
- I have never been to the Continent of America.
- I take my tea bags and often a teapot with me on trips abroad (and sometimes trips away in this country too)
Questions from Beckie:
- What are your aspirations in life? – I wanted to have a nice home, a nice partner and chickens, enough money to live on and some outlet for my creativity. How did I do? well, I do have a nice home and chickens and I have a creative outlet in the form of my blog, so not too bad.
- If you had $5000, what charity would you donate it to? – I would probably split it between a number of charities that I’d like to support. Macmillan is a charity that supports people diagnosed with Cancer and that is something I would support. I would also give to Cancer Research UK, they look into ways to cure cancers or improve current treatment. I would also give something to help the Elderly, we have a charity called Age UK, so that would be good, then at the other end of the spectrum, help the children is a great charity too. There are so many charitable causes that are very worthy so it’s hard to choose but those are my four. They’d get $1250 each.
- What is your favorite kind of music to chill out to? – I’ve posted about my relaxing music before, it’s mainly classical or instrumental. Albatross by Fleetwood Mac is one of my favourites, along with Morning by Edvard Grieg.
- How would you rate your experience on WordPress? 1 being lowest, 10 being highest. – Overall OK, 7 or 8. The Tygpress thing was definitely a low point, but it is an easy to use blog, otherwise, I wouldn’t be here. So I do thank WordPress for creating an easy to use and inexpensive blogging system.
- Have you gained real friendships through blogging? – I have definitely made friends, if by friends you mean people who you love to hear from and miss when you don’t hear from them for a while. I miss Teresa, The Haunted Wordsmith and my friend, the Britchy One. I love to hear from my friend Beckie and also Rory, A Guy Called Bloke. Lots of lovely people on here.
Questions from me:
- If you were offered £/$ 100,000 to sleep in a haunted house, would you? How would you cope?
- What was your favourite show as a kid?
- Do you have any weird habits?
- If money didn’t matter, what would you do with your life
- What is your favourite thing about yourself?
I would like to nominate anyone who has read this post and would like to answer the questions. Go ahead, be my guest.