I am very pleased to have been nominated for this award by Dr Tanya of Salted Caramel, see her post here:
Thank you, Dr Tanya, very much appreciated. 🙂
I admit that I do not like sticking to the same genre of writing, I like to try different things and try out lots of challenges.
1. If you are nominated, Congratulations you have been awarded the Versatile blogger award!
2. Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog.
3. Select 10 -15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So Seven things about me:
- One of my favourite Authors is Agatha Christie,
- I can speak a bit of Russian.
- I went to school for six months in Perth, Australia.
- I am very fond of Roses, particularly wild roses.
- I have visited Malta twice and absolutely love it. I wish they didn’t kill so many migratory birds though.
- I am absolutely anti-fur for fashion.
- My ideal job would be the supreme leader of the world and I’d like to create my own utopia where everyone is forced to like my stories and poems (a bit like Nero who fancied himself as a composer). Not really, just joking.
OK, now for my nominees.
Have fun, everyone. 🙂