I have been nominated for this award by the wonderful Laura M Bailey who writes the blog All the Shoes I wear. Please click on this link to her blog and tell her I said Hi.
So what is blogger recognition award?
Blogger Recognition Award is given to bloggers by bloggers to encourage and acknowledge the hard work and effort that goes into creating posts. It’s an opportunity for bloggers to recognize one another for each of our contributions to their blog and the blogging community!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog got started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 5 other bloggers to nominate.
How I started.
- I wanted to know if I could write.
- I wanted to share what I had written with others and see if they liked what I had written.
- I wanted somewhere to collect all the stories that I had in my head.
I have had some lovely feedback from my fellow bloggers that suggests that they enjoy the stories and poems that I write. I have steadily increased the number of followers and I hope that they continue to burgeon over the coming months and years. I am thrilled, not that I’m blowing my own brass instrument (trumpet) that my followers have reached 559!!!
I had no experience in blogging whatsoever and so have really just stuck to what I know best, channelling my imagination and creating stories. That seems to be paying off.
I did not expect to find so many lovely blogging friends and colleagues along the way. Thank you for making the blogging experience so rewarding. 🙂
I have given advice before but it basically is always the same.
- Blog about what you love and keep doing it.
- Engage with other bloggers, you’ll make friends and allies. The community is very supportive.
This is the bit I always find so very difficult because there are some amazing blogs out there and they have all helped and supported me. There are also a lot of Non award blogs out there, like Fandango and The Ceaseless Reader Writes, who if they were not non-award sites, I would have nominated them for lots of awards in the past.
I would also like to thank these two bloggers below in particular for each being like a mentor to me.
They are all extraordinary in their own unique way but here are my nominees this time.
Thank you and Happy Sunday, what’s left of it. 🙂