I am honoured to have been nominated by Stuart, of the blog Something to Stu Over, to take part in this Decade tag challenge. Click on the link to see his post:
To play along:
1- Please share a link to the creator of the tag- jesusluvsall.wordpress.com
2- Share some highlights for you over the past decade and if you want, a few low points
3- Tag whoever you wish to.
4- Ask them some questions
5- Use any picture appropriate for such a tag.
1. What is the most important lesson you have learned in the past ten years?
- I’m still learning it – it’s to accept that life is a mixed bag and to enjoy the good while it’s happening rather than waiting for things to be perfect because things are NEVER perfect.
2. Can you share a moment where you were laughing so hard you had tears in your eyes?
- Those moments are ‘in the moment’ and never sound funny when explained, they just happen. That’s life.
3. How many jobs have you had in the past ten years?
- I have only worked for two organisations in that time but have had a variety of roles, I am shortly embarking on the new experience of managing staff, something which I have managed to avoid so far in my career.
4. Where do you see yourself ten years from now?
- Not much different to now, I would hope I have formed new and meaningful friendships but also it is likely that a few of my nearest and dearest will no longer be around. Career-wise, it would be nice to have progressed further and it would be nice to have progressed in my writing to the point where I have published some stories and poems. That would be great.
Ten years apart, Have I aged much?
So would you like to have a go of the challenge? – If you want to, please feel free. 🙂
My questions for you:
- Where would you like to be, location-wise, in 10 years time?
- What has happened in the last ten years that has surprised you the most?
- What do you think the next ten years will be remembered for?
- What lessons have you learned in the last 10 years?