I have been kindly nominated for this award by that brilliant blogger, a Guy Called Bloke, see the post here:
I strongly recommend you check out his blog. He is a prolific blogger and posts about 15 times a day! There is always something fun to read or a great game or challenge to take part in.
I was nominated this award by Sadje of Keep It alive not too long ago, see my post here:
What is the Mystery Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
1) Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
2) Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
3) Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
4) Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
5) Nominate 10-20 bloggers [Not Adhering to] you feel deserve the award
6) Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
7) Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Here are the questions that Rory asked:
My 5 Questions
- Tick or Tock, which is best that describes your personality and why? – I’d say Tock, I am very much more of a Tock than a Tick. I do my own thing, but am strangely conformist at the same time. I conform to many social norms, but only because I want to and not because they are ‘norms’ and if I feel obliged to do something, I often don’t do it.
2) With regards Passion Fashion and Fabric which is your go to for 199% comfort – Rubber, Silk, Canvas, Pollycotton, Linen, Jersey, Crepe, Lycra,Lace, Velvet or simply all bare – and why? – I am 199% in favour of natural fibres. I detest Polyester, it stops the skin from breathing. I would like to like Wool more but it makes me itch so I can’t really be too fond of that. In winter time, I love my corduroy trousers, nice and snugly warm. I also like Cotton and Linen, natural all the way but not au-naturelle 😉
Talking about au-naturelle, there has been a lot of discussion of late about people in the nude, naked skiing and other activities. Well here is a picture of me learning to walk on water in New Zealand a few years ago.
3) What is the routine you undertake each day when you log into WordPress before you start to create a post? –
I check to see how many views I had the day before, then i go through and respond to all the comments that I’d missed that had come through overnight.
4) What is your best time of the day – night, morning, afternoon, dusk or dawn and why, what makes it special for you?
Mid-morning is usually my best time. I’m not an early bird nor a night owl, so between 9am and midday is probably the best time of day for me.
5) What is an ideal Christmas day for you and your family if relevant?
Growing up Christmas Eve was always the family gathering, because one of my Uncles has a birthday on Christmas Eve. We would gather round, enjoy a christmas buffet that my Aunt put on and then swap presents.
Christmas day was always quieter. My Mum always cooked Turkey, which is common in the UK but I have always detested it. It just tastes like a load of nothing. So now, since leaving home, I keep Christmas day as a quiet day and cook a Christmas Dinner with something other than turkey. I might do some Lamb, I love lamb or Venison. This year I am having Goose. Traditionally Goose and/or Beef was eaten on Christmas day in the UK, at least by those who could afford them. Then Turkey came over from the States and being a bigger bird, could feed a family much cheaper and so it became the norm…But not for me.
I always do Roast Potatoes and Parsnips, Sage and Onion stuffing, lots of green vegetables and Yorkshire Puddings. Got to have Yorkshire Pudding on Christmas day. Luckily I am a fairly capable cook.
Three Things about me.
- My Name is Kristian
- I hate Turkey (The foodstuff)
- I Love Yorkshire Puddings.
- How do you spend your December the 25th?
- Do you like Brussels Sprouts?
- Have you ever had Figgy Pudding, as in the song, We Wish you a Merry Christmas?
- Is it likely you’ll have Snow on Christmas Day?
- Do you have any Holidays/Vacations planned for next year?
So Who do I Nominate? ANYONE WHO WANTS TO TAKE PART.
Happy Christmas, Chanukah, Diwali and Yule, any other celebration that you have around this time of year.