I have been nominated for this Sunshine Blogger award by the lovely Beckie of Beckie’s Mental Mess and we call can do with a bit of sunshine at this time of year (except you Southern Hemisphere inhabitants or those closer to the equator). 🙂
Click on Beckie’s post here:
Sunshine Blogger Award
About Sunshine Blogger Award:
It is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
a. Nominate 11 people and notify them via comment.
b. Ask them new 11 questions.
c. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
d. Display the award logo on your blog post.
e. Answer the 11 questions asked
1. Do you search for difficult words in your writing? like I do. I have to search for meaning.
No, I do not look up difficult words to use in my writing. I use words that I commonly use in speech.
2. What do you prefer tea or coffee? For any specific flavour, please mention the same.
I detest coffee but I drink tea, properly made in a teapot. The tea I tend to have is Assam which isn’t a flavour of tea, tea is a leaf from the Camellia Sinensis plant and Assam is a region in India which grows it. Tea takes on characteristics depending on where it is grown and Assam tea is known for its strong malty taste. I take my tea with milk but no sugar.
3. Most of the time, I am found writing while walking to and fro in my room, on my phone’s notepad. Do you like writing on phones or tablets or laptops?
4. Where would you like to live, if not the current country?
I couldn’t imagine living anywhere other than England. Despite the weather and the overcrowding, I don’t think I could call anywhere else home.
5. How many books do you have in your own library?
Too many to count, so more than four.
6. Have you participated in any protests for any social cause? Which one and why?
7. A motivating line of your own, if this was an award given to you on stage.
Thank you to everyone who considers me worthy of this award. You’re all fabulous, Thank you and keep reading my blog. 🙂
8. What genre do you prefer in movies?
I prefer movies or films that transcend genres. The best films have elements of both humour and tragedy. I do have a soft spot for musicals.
9. Are you a bathroom singer?
I sing in the shower and in the living room and also when driving my car. This time of year I sing a lot of Christmas Carols.
10. How do you spend your Sunday?
Cleaning out the chickens, a bit of housework and then a long soak in the bath ready for Monday.
11. Do you like watching TV? What do you prefer watching?
I don’t watch a lot of TV, I find most TV programmes at the moment extremely banal, but I do enjoy a documentary or an old sitcom, like Blackadder (if you don’t know what Blackadder is, you need to look it up).
So my Nominees:
We could all do with a bit of sunshine at the moment, so consider yourself nominated.
Questions for my nominees:
- What will you be eating on the 25th of December?
- Will you be making any New Year Resolutions?
- Where do you hope to be in 12 months time?
- If you could invite someone round to spend Christmas with you, who would it be?
- What do you think is the best way to bring unity to the world?
- What smell makes you feel at home?
- Can you play a musical instrument?
- Are you likely to see snow over the Christmas period?
- Do you like Turkey (The bird)?
- Is there a song or a piece of music that you like to listen to at this time of year?
- What is the best Present you’ve ever had?
So there you go, I hope you enjoy your Christmas and have lots of Sunshine too.